Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sharing God's favor

As God's fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain. For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you."I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.
2 Corinthians 6:1-2

The sermon today was on the favor that Esther received from King Xerxes and we were asked to share our favor with others.

I have been extremely favored by God. Here are some of the many blessings in my life:

Emily and Chelsea, my daughters and their significant others - Jake and Chris


Ron, my husband

Wally - my cockatiel

Getting to retire and enjoy the gift of time

A comfortable house

A car and the ability to drive it

No financial hardships

Maddy, the third grader I mentor

My friends -- too many to name.

My ability to write and the software and computer knowledge to do it

My book group

My small group

My church

My mother and siblings

God

This list could go on longer, but that's enough for now! Got to get started sharing my many blessings.

No comments: